Why InforTM CRM
Customer relationships are essential to your sales success. Whether you're identifying new leads or staying current with existing customers, you need a complete view of customer interactions across your sales, marketing, customer service, and support teams. With these insights, your teams can collaborate more effectively and respond promptly and knowledgeably to sales opportunities and customer inquiries—both in the office and in the field.
Infor CRM, the award-winning, state-of-the-art technology platform empowers you to maximize the value of your most important corporate asset—your customer data. Infor CRM’s exceptional usability and flexible configuration capabilities enable rich, personalized user experiences, helping ensure adoption and productivity.
Infor CRM offers
- Rich CRM functionality on leading smartphones and tablets
- XBAR for Microsoft Outlook and Sync for Gmail provide easy to use powerful add-ins to ring your CRM inside of your inbox
- Advanced Customization capabilities to personalize and configure your CRM to reflect your winning Sales Culture
- Standard and open API’s for integrating to and from Infor CRM
- ION integration to most Infor ERP systems
- One of the most successful CRM solutions on the Market
- Industry-leading integration capabilities, especially to your Infor ERP systems
- Multiple Deployment Options (Cloud, On-Premise, Hybrid)
- License Flexibility (Named or Concurrent Licenses)
- In-depth functionality
- Mobile: Access it from any device, anywhere
- Strong reporting and analytics
- Innovative Social Media integration
- Simple migration from existing CRM systems, such as ACT and Goldmine
Account & Contact Management: Benefit from a 360° view of all customer interactions across your entire organization—from sales and marketing to customer service and support—to better sell to and service customers.
Opportunity Management: Access vital opportunity data to forecast revenue, make adjustments in territories and drive more deals to a close.
Lead Management: Easily import leads into Infor CRM; perform lead de-duplication and qualify leads so that clean, viable leads are in your system; create activities for leads to help you process leads more effectively and to retain a history of past activity, and automatically distribute hot leads to your teams fast.
Marketing Campaign Management: Create, execute, and track highly effective, multi-channel campaigns from within Infor CRM that target your most profitable prospects and customers.
Marketing Automation: Integration to leading e-marketing solutions such as
Customer Service and Support Management: Enhance the customer experience and build loyal relationships with a 360° view of your customers; ticket management and defect tracking; powerful search capabilities; and more.
Calendar and Activity Management: Organize and track your activities, meetings, phone calls, and more so you can organize your days and perform your job effectively.
Workflow & Process Automation: Automate your proven sales processes or other important business processes to drive opportunities to a close and to increase team productivity.
Anytime, Anywhere Access to Vital Customer Data: Access Infor CRM from your Smartphone or Tablet anytime, anywhere—even when disconnected—without sacrificing features or functionality.
Business Analytics Tools: Gain a deeper understanding of business and team performance through graphical dashboards, advanced business analytics tools, and powerful reports—helping you make improvements and more strategic decisions.
Customer Self-service Options: Provide a differentiating experience by enabling customers to find the answers they need and submit tickets 24/7 via a customer self-service portal.
Advanced Customization Capabilities: Tailor your solution to mirror your distinctive business processes and industry needs so you get the most out of your CRM solution.
Personalized Views of Information: Make informed decisions, increase productivity, and facilitate more thoughtful conversations with customers and prospects by combining your most relevant data into a single view using mashups, timeline visualizations of events, and customizable workspace.
At XTIVIA you have 2-options for Infor CRM implementation services
1. Full-scale implementation
- Needs Definition
- Solution Selection
- Detail Design
- Security analysis and configuration
- Data migrations
- End User and Admin
- Project Management
- Post Implementation support
2. QuickStart Implementation
The Infor CRM QuickStart program is a rapid, low-cost deployment solution for companies looking to install a basic Infor CRM system. It was designed to quickly and effectively implement Infor CRM (either hosted or on-premise) so customers can begin receiving benefits as soon as possible. The QuickStart program is for implementations of 20-users or less with minimal customizations. Larger, more complex implementations of Infor CRM can also use the QuickStart model for pilot programs. QuickStart includes:
- 18-hours of implementation services
- 6-hours of onsite end-user training (travel expenses are not included)
- Online Infor CRM administrative training course
- Basic data import (name/address/phone/email)
- Mail Merge templates (maximum of 3)
- Reports (maximum of 3)
- QA testing
Top 10 reasons for selecting Infor CRM and a bonus reason too!
1. Industry-leading integration capabilities for a 360° view of your customers: Rely on Infor CRM as the hub of your commercial operations with rich customer profiles built by capturing information and interactions from across your organization and from external sources. Integrate with front-office and back-office enterprise applications, such as ERP, supply chain management, and financial management, to establish a holistic view of each customer.
2. State-of-the-art technology platform for purpose-built applications to help ensure maximum ROI for your business: Design purpose-built applications, automate key business processes and use sophisticated security and administration capabilities to get the most from your CRM solution.
3. Superior mobile and tablet support so your users stay productive on the go: Infor CRM Mobile increases your productivity with a rich, customizable CRM experience. Access your CRM data and purpose-built apps on your favorite Smart Phone and Tablet device.
4. Advanced Outlook and Gmail integrations to allow data to flow seamlessly between your CRM and your email system: Users can continue to access the CRM from right inside Outlook or Gmail.
5. Easy usability and intuitive functionality enhance the productivity of your team: Get up and running quickly with Infor CRM, thanks to the easy-to-learn-and-use interface. Realize high user acceptance, low learning curves, and rapid productivity from your team.
6. Advanced customization capabilities to tailor the application to your unique Environment: Don’t change the way you do business to accommodate your CRM solution. Personalize, Configure, and customize Infor CRM to make it your own.
7. Reporting and analytics solutions enable actionable insights from your customer information: Infor CRM offers a suite of powerful reporting and analytics tools that give you visibility into your sales activities, service and support calls, marketing campaigns, and more, so users at all levels can make more informed decisions.
8. Multiple deployment options—cloud, on-premise, mobile, or hybrid—to fit your IT strategy: Deploy Infor CRM using the method that fits your IT and business preferences, strategies, and industry. You won't be hit with surprise charges and your data is secure and accessible with every deployment option on-premise (LAN and web), cloud, hybrid, and mobile.
9. Ownership and control of your CRM system and data: Whether you deploy Infor CRM in the cloud, on-premise, mobile, or in a hybrid environment, you always maintain total control of your system and ownership of your data. Easily upgrade, migrate from on-premises to the cloud or bring your data in-house when it makes sense for your business.
10. Flexible license and payment options to suit your financial needs: Buy, finance, or subscribe to Infor CRM–the choice is yours. Select from multiple license types (named, concurrent, mobile-only, and flex), mix-and-match, and align users’ roles with appropriate licenses.
11. Bonus: A global ecosystem of partners, developers, and customers to support your CRM success: In addition to being a part of Infor, an exciting key player in the enterprise software space, you can leverage the knowledge of our CRM business partners, to help ensure the success of your CRM initiative.
Infor CRM may be just the choice for you. This demo may help you decide.