Hi, I'm Jack Shannon. If you're looking for ERP, I know that user experience is going to be important to you.
The user experience can be explained this way. How easy is it to use the software? I know this is an important issue not because of a survey that I read. I've been working with ERP and ERP users for over 30 years. It's reasonable that you want to have a better experience with your new ERP as compared to the experience you're having today. We understand this, Infor understands this, and this is what they've done:
- Software development, doesn't start and end with software developers. Infor has a design team called Hook & Loop. Creating beautiful software is part of enforced strategy; it's part of their culture. Hook & Loop is the execution of that strategy.
- You use multiple devices from computers to handhelds. Infor ERP is designed to run on multiple devices.
- There are built in tools for personalization within Infor ERP. Add, delete, or modify fields in forms; even add nonnative functionality.
- Create workflows that notify the right people who need to know.
- A built-in collaboration tool to capture discussions around the information in your ERP; without looking through a bunch of emails.
One last point, no matter how beautiful the interface is, it's useless if you don't know how to use it. That's where Infor Campus comes in. It's a cloud based, self-paced learning platform with over 300 hours of videos that cover all aspects of Infor ERP.
Every ERP provider wants to say that their software is easy to use. Infor has the culture - and the strategy - to make that happen.