We have what you need
There are a variety of ERP solutions on the market, but it can be difficult for aerospace and defense manufacturers to find a solution that addresses their specific needs. Infor’s ERP solutions, Cloudsuite Industrial and Infor VISUAL, are configurable and robust, with advanced functionality that directly address the requirements of aerospace and defense manufacturers.
Here is a list of 10 unique features (in no particular order) of Infor’s aerospace and defense ERP software:
- Project management to easily monitor and manage all of the complex aspects of the manufacturing process. This includes engineering tasks and activities, production of products with work orders, traceability of components, quality testing and inspections, shipping, and installation and service.
- Work Breakdown Structure to manage tasks and activities that are typically unrelated to the actual manufacturing process, such engineering activities.
- Percent complete revenue recognition to allow for invoicing and recognizing revenue based on completions within the project, as opposed to only invoicing and recognizing revenue when product is physically shipped.
- Estimates at completion to provide what projected costs will be versus budgeted costs when the project is complete.
- Full lot and serial numbers to trace parts from receipt or creation all the way to location in the field after being shipped.
- Service management to capture all maintenance and/or service history on a product in the field, including all replacement part history.
- Document management to manage drawings, certificates, work instructions, or any other documentation critical to the project.
- Planning and scheduling to completely manage material, manufacturing capacity, and labor, in order to then provide accurate promise dates and real-time in-process visibility of progress, and ensure inventory is available for the project when it is needed.
- Labor tracking to allow employees to easily clock in, clock out, and log in to a project, so costs and progress are updated automatically.
- Fully integrated quality to manage incoming and in-process inspections, non-conformances, corrective actions, and gage calibrations.
Infor’s ERP for aerospace and defense manufacturers is a powerful platform. The technology can be deployed on premise, or in the cloud. It can help address your ITAR and CMMC requirements if applicable, as well. Our team has the industry experience to accurately assess your situation and provide you with the best options for your specific business needs. Selecting an ERP is a big decision—rely on our expertise to help you navigate the process.
Expert assistance is available
Visual South typically works with companies that manufacture something. These companies are experts in their product, but not experts in implementing ERP. That is why they come to us. Our team can guide you through a successful implementation of ERP solutions for your aerospace and defense company, and be a valued resource for years to come.
Most companies don’t evaluate ERP on a regular basis. If you are looking for ERP and not sure where to start, how about talking to an expert who is not a sales person? Click here to learn more about Jack Shannon, and sign up for a free phone consultation to discuss your situation.