Infor CloudSuite Industrial is integrated with many business systems
Infor CloudSuite Industrial (CSI) /Syteline ERP is already integrated with many of the common systems used across most enterprises. So, there is minimal effort (if any) to make CloudSuite Industrial work with your existing complimentary business systems and tools. CloudSuite Industrial/Syteline benefits from having thousands of customers and decades of development; the application is built to be deeply integrated with many popular programs.
Related: Infor Syteline Review
There are three primary areas of integration for Infor CloudSuite Industrial, including:
1. Standard Microsoft Product Integrations
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Outlook (extensive integration)
- Emails added to Customer, Vendor, Prospect, and Sales Contact Interaction Logs, with attachments
- Task List Associated with Calendar Events
- Sync Contacts and Tasks
- Sync Calendars
- Sync Task Lists
- Application Search
- CSI SmartLink
- View the CloudSuite Industrial Explorer
- Microsoft Excel - Export and import directly to and from CloudSuite Industrial
- Microsoft Power BI – Power BI can be leveraged in addition to the multiple analytics included with CloudSuite Industrial. Power BI can directly tap into Infor’s unique Data Lake for extensive data mining and reporting.
- Microsoft Project – The CloudSuite Industrial Projects module has a fully functional two-way integration with MS Project.
2. Infor Complimentary Product Integrations
- Infor CPQ (Configure Price Quote)
- Infor PLM (Product Life Cycle Management)
- Infor EAM (Enterprise Asset Management)
- Infor XM (Expense Management)
- Infor Birst
3. Third Party Integrations
- Adobe for conversion to PDFs
- Pacejet for rate shopping and shipping optimization
- Direct integration with UPS and FedEx Shipping
- Avalara Sales Tax Software
- CADLink for CAD integration with CloudSuite Industrial and all leading CAD applications
- Various EDI translators
See Infor CloudSuite Industrial in action
Infor CloudSuite Industrial can be integrated with virtually any system
Infor CloudSuite Industrial also comes with open APIs, as well as Infor ION (Intelligent Open Network) for integrating with your business systems and applications. The Infor ION platform converts data into the common language of standardized XML, allowing for easy integration. Infor has incorporated its own applications, such as Infor XM and EAM, leveraging Infor ION for seamless compatibility. Infor CloudSuite Industrial also uses the native toolset for point integrations, including Infor CPQ, and other business systems, such as CADLink, Avalara, and other third-party tools.
Infor CloudSuite Industrial is designed with Infor Mongoose, which is a development framework that makes it easier for the user to extend functionality with .Net code as well as extensibility with your current business systems.
According to Infor CloudSuite Industrial version 10.x Solution Overview Guide, Infor CloudSuite Industrial provides additional integration abilities including:
- From external applications to CloudSuite Industrial - Synchronous from external applications, by SOAP Webservice, REST Service, .NET Class, documented XML schema. Also asynchronous from external applications, by ION or IDO Request XML over HTTP.
- From CloudSuite Industrial to external applications - Synchronous, by adding .Net code as an IDO extension class, and a call from CloudSuite to external application web services. Also asynchronous, by ION or IDO Request XML over HTTP.
The industry-leading technology provided within the Infor Mongoose development set and the Infor ION framework allows for virtually any other ERP or ERP-supporting application to be, at worst, lightly interfaced with CloudSuite Industrial, but more typically the end result is a tight integration. This is for both existing or legacy business systems where communication between the systems is required.
Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP can easily work with your existing systems. In fact, many of the existing systems you have are already integrated with the Infor product family and leading third-party applications that work with CloudSuite Industrial.
Either your internal IT team or our professional services group can integrate any application or business system with CloudSuite Industrial, whether using REST APIs, Infor ION, or transmission of IDOs over HTTP.
If you want guidance or to simply discuss the integrations with your business systems, please reach out for a free assessment.